Welcome to Episode 12 of:
The Smiling Soul Podcast
I recently had the incredible opportunity of interviewing Leonie Dawson on The Smiling Soul Podcast.
Leonie has been an inspiration to me in so many ways. Her work has encouraged me to take great strides in my life and business (like starting The Smiling Soul Podcast in the first place), and I’m forever grateful for her creations and all that she has to offer the world!
In Episode 12 of The Smiling Soul Podcast, Leonie and I talk about:
- Where it all began for Leonie, as an entrepreneur, and what it was like to take a leap and step into her purpose as an artist
- Limiting beliefs around starting a business and how Leonie overcame them
- Where to find inspiration and how Leonie sets herself up to embrace the creative flow – including her go-to music of choice
- Who inspires Leonie and who her mentors are
- What it’s like to not be on social media anymore
- Marketing tips for business owners that don’t involve hustle or social media
- The books that Leonie would give as gifts
- Where you can soak up more of Leonie and her magical work
Leonie Dawson is an internationally best-selling author of the 2021 Goal Getter workbooks & planners which have been used by over 400,000 people worldwide.
A multi-passionate entrepreneur, Leonie has generated over $10 million in revenue while only working 10 hours a week. Leonie has been recognised for her business acumen by winning Ausmumpreneur’s People’s Choice Business Coach, Global Brand & Businesses Making A Difference Awards.
Leonie has spent the last 10 years living in some of the most beautiful places around Australia. She currently lives with her two daughters and husband on the Sunshine Coast.
Leonie uses she/they pronouns.
Find her: www.leoniedawson.com
To learn more about Leonie’s e-courses, that were mentioned in this episode, follow the links below. (I’m an affiliate as I have purchased all of the goodness that Leonie puts out into the world, and I cannot recommend her e-courses enough 😍).